Web Page

S L Forsburg nospamforsburg at salk.edu
Sun Aug 23 13:22:25 EST 1998

The Women in Biology Internet Launch Page
(http://pingu.salk.edu/~forsburg/bio.html)
has grown quite a bit.  If you haven't visited in a while, you might
want to take a look.

For those who haven't seen it yet, it is a page of links to web sites
around the internet that are of interest to women biologists,
including biographies of famous women, women-in-science organizations,
practical information about science careers, career issues for
women scientists, science, education, and general women's issues.

A number of sites around the world
have chosen to link to it, ranging from AWIS's new web page (itself
an outstanding resource), to the British Crystallographic Association!
I hope this will raise the profile of women's issues in biology.

The page also provides an on-line copy of the Careers Survey
for PhDs between 1987 and 1992.

Remember, I am always looking for interesting links so send
me any suggestions. Any comments are  welcome.

--
-susan
S L Forsburg, PhD  forsburg at salk.edu
Molecular Biology and Virology Lab