pH and pKa, reading...

Julia Frugoli JFRUGOLI at bio.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 10 11:58:14 EST 1998

More on this, since the incident happened this AM and is still fresh in  my mind....

My aerobics instructor,a 21 year old colege student, was commenting  this morning about
her certification, which she recently renewed.  This is no difficult test-the one day
workshop prides itself on a 90% pass rate.  My instructor commented on how difficult she
thought the multiple choice test was-"not only did they  have A, B, C and D, but
A&B,C&D-like, you had to KNOW the answer!"  All I could do was wince!  I guess a test is
no longer supposed to measure one's knowledge of a subject :)

Julia Frugoli
Dartmouth College

visiting grad student at
Texas A&M University