Gender Equity

Mary Ann Sesma msesma at zeus.bell.k12.ca.us
Mon Jan 12 14:43:28 EST 1998

Susan:

Comment and a suggestion.  This is a wonderful page of sources  It will go
to my many educator friends in science at the high school and middle school
levels.  THANKS

http://flosun.salk.edu/~forsburg/bio.html

FYI:  I used the  NECUSE for 5 years---IT WORKS on a prime and willing
population.

http://mesa.ucop.edu/services.html

This is the MESA Site which is VIP for minority students(both genders) at
multiple levels.    I have to give myself a pat I established two MESA
centers in  two different  high schools" Huntington Park and Bell High
Schools which are part of the Los Angeles State College Center.  The Bell
chapter is very active.  I don't know much now about the HP chapter.  This
is where the pipeline starts.

Mary Ann Sesma

Mary Ann Sesma                          e mail
1621 Sunnyhill Drive                    msesma at bell.k12.ca.us (preferred)
Monterey Park, CA 91754                 sesma at aol.com
phone; (213)261-5860
fax:(213)261-8692