South Asian Women in the Scientific and Technical Professions

Mail5 Mail5 at nyas.org
Sat Jan 17 16:29:42 EST 1998

=0A=
January 16, 98=0A=
=0A=
Dear Colleague,=0A=
=0A=
I am writing to inform you about
a new group that is being formed.  It is called =80South Asian Women in
the Scientific and Technical Professions.=80  We are bringing together
South Asian women or women of South Asian descent who are either
students or employed in the areas of natural sciences, engineering or
computer sciences.=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
Our goals involve=0A=
*Support *Networking *Outreach
*Advocacy * Lobbying=0A=
=0A=
If you are interested, please contact Asha at the
New York Academy of Sciences at (212) 838"0230 ext
500.=0A=
mail5 at nyas.org=0A=
=0A=
Please help the word and let me know of places I
could post this.=0A=
=0A=
I look forward to hearing from you.=0A=
=0A=