Susan staplek at sprintmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:02:07 EST 1998

There was an article about this in the April 1998 *Fertility and
Sterility.*  The abstract can be seen on the web site:

There has also been some discussion in the newsgroup
and we would be happy to have your input on the subject.
If your ISP doesn't carry alt.med.endometriosis (most
of them carry alt.support.endometriosis but not all
carry alt.med.endometriosis) you might look for us by
doing a power search in Deja News http://www.dejanews.com

I hope this might be helpful.

--Susan Strandskov

In article <6mkcqh$r82$1 at odin.cc.pdx.edu>, cbdl at odin.cc.pdx.edu says...