best time, etc.

Hanna Preiszner jprei001 at pop.service.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 30 01:44:03 EST 1998

Linden,

>Any thoughts?  I'm sure that two are not as easy as one, but are 2 twice
>the work?

I think two are 4 times the work as one. :)

But you may want to consider your dauther's interest too. I have a five years
old, and since he was born I did not have the oppurtunity to have another one,
what's more did not think that having a sibling is so important for a child.
Now, I know more: the only child can be terribly bored being alone. The
children's nature is to get together with the other children, every hour of
the day. Sibling relations (even the rivalry and the fights) are very
important in the social development.

Hanna