Gertrude Stein/Sherwood Anderson Links Page

Troy W McCrummen TROYMC at prodigy.net
Fri Mar 13 01:30:12 EST 1998

Gertrude Stein/Sherwood Anderson Links Page
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/7439/Stein.html

Find or suggest more links for these authors. Early twentieth-century
fiction.

Anderson lived in and wrote about Ohio much of his life. He influenced the
early careers of Faulkner, Hemingway, etc., and he documented
turn-of-the-century life.

Stein left America to live in Europe with her lover Alice B. Tolklas. She
and Anderson were close friends who influenced each other's careers. She
also fostered the careers of many artists and challenged the conventions of
writing fiction.

Duane
(Please ignore the name that appears with my e-mail address. I borrowed
someone else's e-mail for this posting.)