help - was Where is Everyone?

C.J. Fuller cjfuller at
Fri May 15 11:19:20 EST 1998

Linden-Don't give up!  Boston is swarming with institutions of higher ed,
and there's a lot of faculty-jumping between schools going on.  You may
have to get a job at one of the smaller schools that involves a high
teaching load, but eventually jump to a more research-focused job if the
spiders behave themselves and give you good data.

BTW, know any lepidopterists?  I have a moth- and butterfly-crazy nephew
who is a freshman in HS and wants to be in entomology.  Unfortunately, he
has yet to convince his parents of the glories of being on-line, so he
doesn't have email.

Good luck, and I'll be thinking of you.  Cindy

C.J. Fuller
<mailto:cjfuller at>
<mailto:cjfuller at>