WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Lisa DuFur dufurl at ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Sat Oct 17 13:09:07 EST 1998

--------------EC93610FAB659FE314DE8C76

From: Lisa DuFur

We are trying to promote this wonderful web site both locally and
internasionally. Women In Science is a web page created for the Think
Quest International contest by students. The judging is taking place
now, so we need all the positive comments we can get! The site was
completed by two students here in Memphis and one student from Germany
and it is really impressive. It addresses many aspects of science, past,

present, and future, along with the first International Registry for
Women In Science. Please take a look and pass the word to teachers and
others in the science field about it's existence. These students have
worked very hard on this beautiful project. Please tell your students
about it! If you have a list serve, please place our information on it.
Please sign our guestbook. If you have any questions, please email me.

We have already been recognized by the AWIS (on their website) and NSF
(in their newsletter) and hope your organization will also.

http://library.advanced.org/20117

Many Thanks,

Lisa DuFur
Craigmont Middle/High School

--------------EC93610FAB659FE314DE8C76

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lisa DuFur
n:              DuFur;Lisa
email;internet: dufurl at ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
note:           Craigmont High/Middle School
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard