Who judges us?

hillary gorman hillary at hillary.net
Mon Oct 26 01:22:49 EST 1998

On 23 Oct 1998 11:25:48 -0700,<cjfuller at mindspring.com> wrote:
*In article <slrn72vtbo.h01.hillary at access.netaxs.com>, hillary at hillary.net
*(hillary gorman) wrote:
*>Biochemistry... at LEAST half of my instructors are women.
*
*Hillary-What are their ranks at Penn?  I know at Cornell Vet School (I did

Let me take a look at what I can find online here :)

Cindy Otto, DVM, Dip. ACVECC, Ph.D., assistant professor of emergency
medicine and critical care.

Mary Beth Callan, VMD, Dip. ACVIM, assistant professor of medicine

Meryl P. Littman, VMD, Dip. ACVIM, associate professor of medicine

Kathryn E. Michel, DVM, MS, Dip. ACVN, clinical assistant professor of
nutrition.

Karin Sorenmo, CMV, Dip. ACVIM, assistant professor of oncology

Cynthia Ward, VMD, Dip ACVIM, PhD, assistant professor of medicine

Carole Zerbe, DVM, MS, PhD, Assistant Professor of Medicine

Sydney M. Evans, VMD, MS, Associate Professor of Radiology

As to the many other female lecturers, I can't find the information
online. I'm pretty sure Pat Sertich is an associate prof of
theriogenology, though.

--
hillary gorman...........Official Token Female..........hillary at netaxs.com
 "So that's 2 T-1s and a newsfeed....would you like clues with that?"