Grad school questions

Pamela A. Norton pnorton at
Sun Aug 15 21:53:22 EST 1999

In article <37B1C11B.CE7A3781 at>, Paula <pschlax at>

> I have a student interested in applying to graduate programs that are
> focussed on "molecular medicine".  Programs that are related to human
> health and biochemical cures/ pharmacy (but she doesn't want to be a
> pharmacist.... )
> Any ideas? You can email her at kmassimi at or respond here......
> Thanks
> -Paula

I would suggest that she focus on grad. programs at medical schools,
given her interests. How about Pharmacology programs? In addition,
there are many programs that extend beyond the traditional
department-based disciplines. For instance, I am a member of a program
in Developmental Biology and Teratology here at TJU; this program is
highly interdisciplinary in nature.

Good luck

Pam Norton

 Pamela A. Norton, Ph.D.             p_norton at
Research Associate Professor of Medicine
Thomas Jefferson University
1020 Locust Street, JAH 365
Philadelphia, PA  19107