Grad school questions

Rae Nishi nishir at OHSU.EDU
Fri Aug 20 10:39:47 EST 1999

In article <37B1C11B.CE7A3781 at bates.edu>
Paula <pschlax at bates.edu> writes:

> I have a student interested in applying to graduate programs that are
> focussed on "molecular medicine".  Programs that are related to human
> health and biochemical cures/ pharmacy (but she doesn't want to be a
> pharmacist.... )
>
> Any ideas? You can email her at kmassimi at bates.edu or respond here......
>
> Thanks
>
> -Paula

We have a division of Molecular Medicine here at OHSU.  The head of it
is Peter Rotwein.  He has been actively recruiting clinician scientists
who have research programs in molecular and cellular biology. They are
part of a new large umbrella admissions program that we initiated this
year called the Program in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences.  You can
check it out at http://www.ohsu.edu/som-pmcb/

Rae Nishi, PhD
Professor
Dept. Cell & Developmental Biology