Anti iranian bias

sunny N stewart sunnyesq at
Wed Feb 3 01:28:58 EST 1999

I must disagree.  I have spent time in IRAN with my father (American
business man in the 70's).  The culture inherently treats women worse
than second class.  It treats them like dirt.  It is okay to kill your
sister or Mother if she is raped, because the rape brings digrace to your

It is okay in times of famine to starve your girl children so that there
is food for the male children.

So Sally, it may seem like it is merely right wing propaganda but I would
rather take my chances with the average American mail and the American
legal system.

Sunny Stewart, Esq
sunnyesq at

n article < at>,