Chronicle of Higher Ed. Article

Adam Fagen afagen at
Wed Mar 24 11:56:03 EST 1999

S L Forsburg <nospamforsburg at> writes:
>The web headlines of the Chronicle of Higher Education include an
>article about bias against female professors at MIT, in today's issue
>(22 March 99)  Unfortunately, there is no access to the Chronicle online
>or hard copy at my institution.  Can anyone tell me more about this
>article, or maybe send me a copy?  You can email me at forsburg at

There's also a Boston Globe story about this from Sunday.  Not sure if
it's still available, but you could try at <>.
Also The New York Times <>.

And probably lots of other sources, including campus newspapers (today's
Harvard Crimson, for instance: <>).

Adam Fagen                   \\                   afagen at
Harvard University GSAS      //