Newsgroup problems?

S L Forsburg nospamforsburg at salk.edu
Sun Jan 23 16:58:46 EST 2000

I notice that there has been no traffic since Y2K.  I have received at
least one personal email from someone who has tried to post, without
success.  Perhaps this has something to do with the move to the new UK
address.  Please help us to get this newsgroup up and running!

The current month should be available on the web at
http://bionet.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/hypermail/womenbio/womenbio.200001/

--
-susan

[ NOTE FROM BIONET STAFF: Nothing to do with Y2K. There just haven't been
  any postings to this group apart from lots of SPAM. Notify us of any
  problems with posting to biosci at net.bio.net . The fact that Susan's
  message got through means that the system is working for at least her
  and the spammers ]