The editor responds: MIT alumni revisited

bmartin at utmem.edu bmartin at utmem.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:13:16 EST 2000

I thought the editorial reply was fair.  The reply did acknowledge the
need to be cautious about such comments.

My guess is the responses to your query will be divided based on each's
view of alumni magazines.  I agree with the editor that alumni magazine
should be more than feel-good publications.

B. Martin

In article <39FE1B25.794EA15F at hotmail.com>, notmyaddress at hotmail.com