Who reads this ng and why?

Linnea Ista lkista at unm.edu
Wed Jan 24 16:31:27 EST 2001

Good question.  I was here in the days we had some pretty heated
discussions.  I guess the problem is that we have not had anyone (Mr
Chan, for example) posting anything outrageous for awhile!  Not that
this is particularly illuminating, but there it is.

I have noticed that other groups have been quiet lately, too.
Beginning of the semester, perhaps?  Grant writing season?

On the other hand, if I were to start a conspiracy, I think I might just
start with the 4 or 5 decorous, polite souls who have been posting!  I
think we could get something good going.

Linnea