Return to study?

Debbie noemailplease at here.com.au
Mon May 21 01:37:48 EST 2001

Hi all,
I am a 38 y.o. mother of two teenagers, currently doing a preparatory course
for uni., hoping to do a biomedical degree next year. I was wondering if
there are any women reading this newsgroup that have gone back to study
after raising a family?
How did you cope with family and study? I haven't been in paid work for 15
years, and am nervous enough about study, let alone worrying about
"deserting" my teenagers (and husband) when they may most need me!
How did you all deal with the guilt? (And your schedules!)
I apologise if this is not the correct forum in which to be asking these
questions.
Debbie