Job opportunity in Philadelphia

toms info at indepthweb.com
Thu Sep 25 03:16:04 EST 2003

If you are a senior level and skilled Information Technology
professional utilizing Clinical Trials and IMPACT, then Indepth
Consulting is looking for you.
Indepth Consulting is an IT Staffing and Software Development firm
based in the Philadelphia region.  We provide top-notch professionals
to many of our pharmaceutical and health care clients.
Please email your resume to the attention of Tom at:
jobs at indepthweb.com

Visit us on the web at www.indepth.us

We are working to fill the following---

Development Systems Engineer---
Need 5 yrs. related experience. Responsible for maintaining and
developing new interfaces from IMPACT to local clinical development
systems. Familiarity with clinical trial management processes.  Strong
Visual Basic, UNIX, and Java skills are required. Strong Oracle SQL
and PL/SQL skills. Experience using XML files. Good interpersonal
skills.

Ability to manipulate and parse XML files using both Visual Basic and
Java.  Able to develop using DTD, Schemas and XSL. Functional and
technical knowledge with Perceptives IMPACT, including Portable.

Indepth Consulting provides Information Technology professionals in
long-term consulting contracts with numerous Fortune 500 clients
in a five state region (PA/NJ/DE/NY/MD).

Please forward resume to:

Tom
Indepth Consulting
East Norriton, PA 19401