International AIDS Congress

Secretariat toulon.isheid at
Mon Apr 26 02:22:08 EST 2004

Dear All,
Due to an unprecedent high number of submitted abstracts to the
forthcoming "13th International Symposium on HIV & Emerging Infectious
Diseases" (ISHEID) to be held in France (June 3-5, 2004), we have:
-implemented a new online abstract submission system in order to
facilitate your submission;
-extended the deadline to April 30, 2004.
We hope these modifications will help those who have experienced
difficulties to submit their work over the last few days.

You can find these changes at:

Best Regards;

The Organizers
To unsubscribe: send an email to kapoul at