[Women-in-biology] Wyeth - RESEARCH SCIENTISTS - Collegeville, PA

wyethjobfair5320 at yahoo.com wyethjobfair5320 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:49:26 EST 2005

One important accomplishment leads to another at Wyeth. We discover,
develop, manufacture and market innovative medicines that are leading
the way to a healthier world.  We currently seek experienced Research
Scientists to join a new High Throughput Screening facility in
Collegeville, PA.

For detailed information on our new facility, specific career
opportunities and to be invited to our upcoming July event please visit
us online at:

www.jobinfosearch.com/wyethHTS

We offer extensive training and mentoring, a competitive compensation
package including bonuses, comprehensive benefits, stock options,
child-care subsidies, educational assistance and professional
development programs. Wyeth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Principals only.