PROCHECK

Ruth Steele steele at CHESTNUT.CHEM.UPENN.EDU
Mon Dec 4 21:08:40 EST 1995

 In reference to the two following messages concerning PROCHECK
 1.
 > In article <199512020329.VAA23283 at omega.omrf.uokhsc.edu>, xplor at OMEGA.OMRF.UOKHSC.EDU (Xplor Account) writes:
 >
 > |> This isn't really an X-PLOR question . . .
 > |> latest version of PROCHECK?  I've been trying to get the new version
 > |> from London for a month now and every time it dies about 80K into a
 > |> 700K file (when it answers at all)
 2. The reply:
 > ....Anyway, I don't know of a US mirror site, but have you increased the idle timout
 > limit in ftp? At the ftp prompt, enter "idle 7200" to increase the limit from the
 > default of 900 seconds, giving the transfer much more time to complete.  Why a
 > process that is actively transferring a file is considered "idle" is a question
 > I cannot answer...

 **I too had the same problem getting PROCHECK from London. I tried  the
 above suggestion and am happy to say I now have PROCHECK. Thank you Dave
 Sculler.
 Ruth

--
Ruth Steele                      |  Tel:(215)898-4886 (Lab)
University of Pennsylvania       |  Fax:(215)573-2123
Chemistry Department             |  E-mail:steele at chestnut.chem.upenn.edu
231 South 34th St.               |
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323      |