Low/High B's

Brad Poland brad at helix0.chem.iastate.edu
Thu Dec 7 12:16:18 EST 1995

We have been having trouble with our B's.  In some structures we have an average B of
~30, other structures, same protein and data collection/reduction routine, have an average
B of ~10.  The electron density does not appear to be that much different between these
structures.  Our data are collected to 2.5A resolution.  We are, of course, using XPLOR
for refinement.  Has anyone experienced this before?  If so how did you get the situation
resolved?  Thanks.

brad

--
                                                              __o      o
Brad Poland, ISU Ames, IA.                     ____/\o__   _ |/<_     <\

Some people eat to train, I train to eat!