junk on X-PLOR mail server

Axel T. Brunger brunger at LAPLACE.CSB.YALE.EDU
Mon Dec 18 10:36:50 EST 1995

There has been a recent posting of junk mail to the bionet X-PLOR mailing list.  This
was one of the concerns that some of you raised during the discussion about
the bionet X-PLOR newsgroup.   Some of you also expressed concerns
about the continued unreliability of the newsgroup - mail server synchronization.

I would like to re-open the discussion about the bionet newsgroup.   Has it
been successful?   Is there a move to re-create a private mailing list
administered by my group?  Any comments are welcome.

Axel Brunger