junk on X-PLOR mail server

Stephane Gagne smg at PROCYON.BIOCHEM.UALBERTA.CA
Mon Dec 18 20:22:16 EST 1995

+ While the junk mail that occasionally comes through is mildly annoying,
+ I don't think it is too much of an inconvenience to quickly recognize it
+ for what it is and delete it.  To me it seems unnecessary to put anyone
+ through the work of setting up a private mailing list just to avoid such
+ a small and sporadic annoyance.
+
+ -David Cullinan

I agree with David.  When I get junk by regular mail, I throw it
away.  With e-mail I just press 'd'; that's even easier...

The main problem with junk e-mail is that they generate many
other `out-of-topic' e-mail... (like this one!).

		Stephane

--
               *                   Stephane Gagne
          *    *    *              E-mail: stephane.gagne at ualberta.ca
              ***                  Phone: (403) 492-3006
               *                   Fax:   (403) 492-0886

        WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
        W                                                 W
        W  WWW: http://diadem.biochem.ualberta.ca/~smg3d  W