problem on the structure modeling

Hiroshi Yamagata yamagata at inherit.biosig.kobe-u.ac.jp
Sun Oct 29 03:07:42 EST 1995

Can someone help me?

I would like to scribe alpha-helix structure of known a.a. sequence which
have not registered in any structual data base.  If possible, I prefer to
analyze it on RAS MOL program to assume an interaction with some protein.
This  alpha-helix sequence is composed of about 20 amino acids.  To this
purpose, I have no idea which program should I use.
I want your kindness to imform me on this problem.

                               Many thanks in advance        Setsuko Sahara