[Q]Xplor Electron Density maps and Mathematica

Luca Ida Giovanni TOLDO (Ph.D.) luca.toldo at embl-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 5 04:35:01 EST 1995

Dear Collegues,
it might appear a bizarre need, but indeed there are reasons for it.
I would like to know if anybody has already worked out a set of
protocols/programs in order to convert the electron density map into
a format that Mathematica would read.

In principle I think the problem is trivial, since it just consists in
outputting the electron density map into a .3dmatrix format and then
working out an appropriate math script so that Mathematica would handle
it (ala matrix.math).

Looking forward any suggestions/contributions.
Best regards

Dr. Luca Ida Giovanni TOLDO (Ph.D.)
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Computer Group