Self-rotation function

diane h peapus diane at kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Aug 29 00:43:36 EST 1996

Dear Kyeong Kyu Kim

   I too have the same problem trying to run self rotation function.
I was told to download and install the patch ratate.s, which I did and
I still get the same error.  I was then told to try to obtain a pre release
copy of version 4, which I have not yet done.

   I have tried using different coord systems, and always get the
same error of inconsistant theta-1, -2 and -3....even if I am NOT
in theta coordinate system, but euler or spherical.  I dont' understand.

   If you have had any success, please tell me
   thank you
   diane h peapus
   diane at kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp