distance symmetry restraints

irene zegar izegar at NMR2.CAS.VANDERBILT.EDU
Fri Feb 2 13:55:54 EST 1996

I am working on solving the solution structure of an 8 base-pair self-complementary DNA duplex.  I tried using the distance symmetry restraints as outlined on
page 280 in volume 3.1.  However, I could not generate the energy violation fileat the end of the MD/SA protocol.  This was due to the termination error:
"%NOEPRI-ERR: PRINt not possible with POTEntial set to SYMM, HIGH, or 3DPO".

Is there another way of generating this file without using the print statement?

Irene Zegar

irene zegar