PRINT bug

Ajay Royyuru ajay at mskcc.org
Tue Feb 13 12:37:52 EST 1996

Hi,

Here is a small yet bothersome bug in the behavior of
the PRINt statement.

PRINt THREshold=<real> BONDs
PRINt THREshold=<real> ANGLes

do not put the number of violations into $VIOLATIONS as claimed
in X-Plor book, section 5.1.1, page 87. Verified with $?.
Is this a known bug ?
Could any kind soul please lead me to the fix.

Interestingly,
PRINt THREshold=<real> CDIHedrals does assign the value to $VIOLATIONS.

Many thanks in antiticipation.
| Ajay Kumar Royyuru, PhD                 | Tel +1 (212) 639 7225             |
| Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center  | Fax +1 (212) 717 3066             |
| Box 557                                 |                                   |
| 1275 York Avenue                        | ajay at sbnmr1.mskcc.org             |
| New York NY 10021                       |                                   |