CCP4 -> XPLOR map

D Waller mb1daw at silver.shef.ac.uk
Mon Jan 8 11:44:29 EST 1996

Can anyone suggest a quick way to go from a CCP4 format map
to an XPLOR format map which we can then read into MidasPlus?

Alternatively can someone give me a format description of the
XPLOR map and we could then write a conversion jiffy.

Thanks in advance
David

| Dr David A Waller               Phone   0114 2824241  *Note change* |
| Dept of Mol Biol & Biotech      Email   D.A.Waller at Sheffield.ac.uk  |
| University of Sheffield                                             |
| Sheffield                                                           |
| S10 2UH                                                             |