weighting

Paul Emsley paule at jura.chem.gla.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 18:27:51 EST 1996

	Hello All,

	After the Chester CCP4 meeting I was encouraged especially by
      the lecture of Dave Smith to try a 2-line weighting scheme in
      X-PLOR.  However, I don't recall seeing how to do this and my
      knowledge of X-PLOR syntax is not all it could be.

	So, the question is, how _do_ I set up a 2-line weighting
      scheme?

	What I would really like is a jiffy.perl which parsed up the
      output of (presumably) sfall/rstats to find the appropriate
      co-efficients and then wrote them out in X-PLOR format.  I
      suspect that this will be useful not only to me but to the CCP4
      community.  Has this been done?  Dave?  If not I will give it a
      bash, perhaps.

	Please mail, I don't "do" this group regularly (in fact, DS
      only pointed me to it's existence 5 minutes ago).

	Thanks,

	Paul.

Paul.Emsley at chem.gla.ac.uk