self rf plot -mathmatica

Joseph S. Brunzelle joe at INDIGO.CHEM.LUC.EDU
Fri Jun 28 16:53:05 EST 1996

To start I am an extreme novice using x-plor, this is the first time I
have ever used it. I have done a self rotation calculation and know I
would like to view the results via a spherical contour plot using the
mathmatica matrix.math script.  I changed the prem variable to 2,1,3 and
started mathmatica as follows:
<<matrix.math  *** used this command to start the script***
and for output all I get are blank graphic screens.  Is there someone
out there that might be able to help?
Thank You In Advance
Joseph S. Brunzelle
Loyola University of Chicago