library bug

Omar G. Stradella omar at boston.sgi.com
Wed Nov 20 11:33:59 EST 1996

Charles Lesburg wrote:

> Does this bug pertain to users not being able to write out files
> if the target file already exists?  If so, great!
>
> If not, we seem to have this problem only on our R8000 machine running
> IRIX 6.2.

Charles,

Can you elaborate a little bit more ?. What seems to be the problem ?

Omar.
Omar G. Stradella, Ph.D.                    Supercomputing Applications
Silicon Graphics, Inc.                          Computational Chemistry
One Cabot Road, Hudson, MA 01749, USA           N 42 22'41" W 71 33'45"
E-mail: omar at boston.sgi.com Phone: +1-508-567-2258 FAX: +1-508-562-4755
http://www.sgi.com/ChemBio                  http://reality.sgi.com/omar
+--------  Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn  -------+