Self-rotation function

Axel T. Brunger brunger at LAPLACE.CSB.YALE.EDU
Mon Sep 2 21:01:38 EST 1996

I highly recommend that you download the 3.840 developmental
version of X-PLOR (see for instructions).
I believe 3.840 will fix your problem.

Axel Brunger

diane h peapus wrote:
> Dear Kyeong Kyu Kim
>    I too have the same problem trying to run self rotation function.
> I was told to download and install the patch ratate.s, which I did and
> I still get the same error.  I was then told to try to obtain a pre release
> copy of version 4, which I have not yet done.
>    I have tried using different coord systems, and always get the
> same error of inconsistant theta-1, -2 and -3....even if I am NOT
> in theta coordinate system, but euler or spherical.  I dont' understand.
>    If you have had any success, please tell me
>    thank you
>    diane h peapus
>    diane at

| Axel T. Brunger          Dept. Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry|
| Professor/Investigator   Bass Center, 266 Whitney Avenue            |
| Office: 203-432-6143     Howard Hughes Medical Institute/Yale Univ. |
| FAX:    203-432-6946     New Haven, CT 06520, USA.                  |
| mailto://                               |