prerelease xplor

Axel T. Brunger brunger at LAPLACE.CSB.YALE.EDU
Tue Sep 3 19:17:18 EST 1996

Just ignore SOLDEN.  In the new version it's always set to one.
The script files of the 3.1 version simply scale the FPART structure
factor, thus SOLDEN was never really used.

   Axel Brunger

PS: XMASK produces the same result as the old SOLMSK with SOLDEN=1

Shenping Liu wrote:

> Dr. Brunger:
>
> I tested the bulk solvent correction option. It doesn't recognized SOLDENSITY
> anymore. And I found the program call subroutine XMASK instead of SOLMSK. There
> is no  SOLMSK subroutine in the source code anymore.
>
> Shenping Liu
>
> --

| Axel T. Brunger          Dept. Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry|
| Professor/Investigator   Bass Center, 266 Whitney Avenue            |
| Office: 203-432-6143     Howard Hughes Medical Institute/Yale Univ. |
| FAX:    203-432-6946     New Haven, CT 06520, USA.                  |
| http://xplor.csb.yale.edu/~brunger                                  |
| mailto://brunger@laplace.csb.yale.edu                               |