Can data quality affect R,Rfree difference?

Axel T. Brunger brunger at LAPLACE.CSB.YALE.EDU
Thu Sep 12 18:37:59 EST 1996

The difference between Rfree and R is affected by data quality.  The
poorer the data, the larger the difference.  I've seen this behavior
in several cases.

It would be interesting if others have observed similar behavior.

Axel Brunger

| Axel T. Brunger          Dept. Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry|
| Professor/Investigator   Bass Center, 266 Whitney Avenue            |
| Office: 203-432-6143     Howard Hughes Medical Institute/Yale Univ. |
| FAX:    203-432-6946     New Haven, CT 06520, USA.                  |
| http://xplor.csb.yale.edu/~brunger                                  |
| mailto://brunger@laplace.csb.yale.edu                               |