manual.tex file in 3.840 distribution

Axel T. Brunger brunger at LAPLACE.CSB.YALE.EDU
Fri Sep 13 12:55:30 EST 1996

It has come to my attention that I left the manual.tex file in the
3.840 on-line distribution.  This file is obsolete and it does not
contain documentation about the new features.  Please consult
the 0readme* files in the /tutorial/mad and /tutorial/xtal_torsion
directories for documentation about the new features.  Sorry
for the confusion.

Axel Brunger

| Axel T. Brunger          Dept. Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry|
| Professor/Investigator   Bass Center, 266 Whitney Avenue            |
| Office: 203-432-6143     Howard Hughes Medical Institute/Yale Univ. |
| FAX:    203-432-6946     New Haven, CT 06520, USA.                  |
| http://xplor.csb.yale.edu/~brunger                                  |
| mailto://brunger@laplace.csb.yale.edu                               |