wanted : x-plor for vms/axp

Gerson H Cohen ghc at vger.niddk.nih.gov
Mon Sep 16 10:41:13 EST 1996

In a previous article, ingo at uoxray.uoregon.edu () wrote:
->dear x-plorers,
->i have been trying to find an install.com for an axp-alpha
->(vms) in the new xplor38 files.
->could it be that there isn't one ?
->if this is so (???) has anybody already taken the effort
->to make one ?
->if not, i'd be willing to give it a shot and share whatever
->i can accomplish ...
->                              thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!
->                                            ingo

I have installed xplor38 on an Alpha running OVMS 6.1.  My changes
have been documented to Axel.  If they are not included in the
coming 3.842 contact me and I will communicate them to you and anyone
else needing them.

Gerson Cohen, NIH