X-PLOR 3.843 Installation (part2)

Bryan Finn Bryan.Finn at fkem2.lth.se
Tue Sep 24 08:56:43 EST 1996

There was one more thing:

I know that sun is unsupported, but can anyone supply me with the
necessary files under ...machine/unsupported/sun for version 3.843?
(e.g. 0read.me, compile.com, install.com etc.)

(or can I use the same ones as for version 3.1?)

Thanks,

Bryan

|  Dr. Bryan Finn                                                 |
|  Department of Physical Chemistry 2       Tel: +46-46-222-8254  |
|  Chemical Center                          Fax: +46-46-222-4543  |
|  University of Lund                                             |
|  POB 124                                                        |
|  S-221 00 Lund Sweden        e-mail: bryan at bor.fkem2.lth.se     |
|       WWW: http://www.fkem2.lth.se/personnel/bryan/finn.html    |