Relativistic velocities

John Kuszewski johnk at spork.niddk.nih.gov
Tue Apr 1 22:52:04 EST 1997

Tee hee.  And a happy April Fools Day to you, too.

--JK

--
                                   _____________
                                   |        ___/_
                                   |        |/  /
                                   --  /\  //  /--
John Kuszewski                     ||  |/  /|  ||
johnk at spasm.niddk.nih.gov          ||  /  /||  ||
that's MISTER protein G to you!     |/__/|      |

My parents went to Zaire and all I got
was this lousy retrovirus.