RMSD

Glenn Manning glennj at ksu.edu
Fri Aug 1 17:19:36 EST 1997

Me and a lab coworker are using X-PLOR 3.1 to determine the structure of
a peptide via NMR. We are attempting to find the RMSD of ten different
refined structures. We are using the program from chapter 20.8 Average
Structure and RMSD. In the program we are getting the error
%STRUcture-ERR: unrecognized command: vector. The program line that this
is in is vector idend (store9) (name ca or name n or name c). I am
wondering if anyone out there knows the answer or has had the same
problem. Thank You.

Glenn Manning