programs for converting MSI/Biosym files to X-PLOR?

Jie Yuan yuan at NKA1.MED.UC.EDU
Mon Aug 18 09:06:11 EST 1997

Hi!

I am a new X-PLOR user, coming from MSI/Biosym environment.  I wonder if
(free) programs exist for conversion of MSI/Biosym files into X-PLOR
format.  The new InsightII can export .pdbx files for X-PLOR, but the NOE/
distance restraint file is not properly created.  To avoid recreating
wheels, I'd appreciate any leads to conversion programs.

Thanks a lot for your attention!

Jie
-- Jie Yuan, PhD - U. of Cincinnati - POBox 670524, Cin., OH 45267   --
== Department of Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry, & Microbiology    ==
== 513-558-3371 = x-8474 (fax) = www.uc.edu/~yuanj = Jie.Yuan at UC.edu ==
== using Pine (Irix5.3) = PGP key: finger -l yuanj at ucunix.san.uc.edu ==