XPLOR Usage patterns..

Ravishankar Subramanya ravi at nereid.psc.edu
Fri Jan 10 11:07:33 EST 1997

 We at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center are seeking input on the utility
 of providing a very large, very fast version of XPLOR on our parallel Cray
 T3E (32GB, 300GFLOPS).

 Would your xplor-related research be aided by its implementation
 on such a machine?  If so, what limits your current research in this area
 and what platform are you currently using?  If not, is it because current
 workstation-based versions of XPLOR are quite adequate, or for some other
 reason?

 You can either email me your answers or post them here.
 Your input is appreciated

 Ravi Subramanya   (ravi at psc.edu)
 Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center