XPLOR on multi processor SGI

Omar G. Stradella omar at boston.sgi.com
Wed Mar 5 11:24:02 EST 1997

Brad Poland wrote:

> I am trying to compile XPLOR on a 20 processor R10000 SGI machine and
> am getting errors during the link portion.  I am getting errors such as
>
> ld: ERROR 33: Unresolved text symbol "ireal8_" -- 1st referenced by carb.o.
>  and many more.  Does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> brad

Hi Brad,

As the 0read.me file in the machine/supported/sgi directory says, copy
the sgitime.s file (if you are compiling with 32 bits) or the
sgitime_r8000.s file (if you are compiling with 64 bits) to the
source directory. That function (IREAL8) is defined in both files.

Omar.
Omar G. Stradella, Ph.D.                    Supercomputing Applications
Silicon Graphics, Inc.                          Computational Chemistry
One Cabot Road, Hudson, MA 01749, USA           N 42 22'41" W 71 33'45"
E-mail: omar at boston.sgi.com Phone: +1-508-567-2258 FAX: +1-508-562-4755
http://www.sgi.com/ChemBio                  http://reality.sgi.com/omar
+--------  Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn  -------+