NMR Position

Sandor Szalma ssz at msi.com
Tue Apr 21 13:53:12 EST 1998

As the world's premier developer of molecular modeling/simulation
software, we serve the leading R&D facilities in the pharmaceutical,
biotech, chemical, and engineering fields.  We are seeking top-notch,
dynamic software engineers, scientists, sales & marketing personnel and
a whole host of other talented individuals to join us as we change the
world TODAY.

MSI's offers a leading-edge environment. Our employees are creating,
marketing and supporting sophisticated client-server molecular modeling
applications designed to enable scientists to accelerate their R&D
processes.  At MSI, we work with the latest technologies to create our
innovative applications.  Invest in your future; working at MSI prepares
you in tomorrow's technologies today.  We are committed to the ongoing
state-of-the-art training and development of our employees.

Senior Scientist, Macromolecular NMR
San Diego, CA
Job Code R7-R98

We are seeking a creative, dynamic team player to enhance and maintain
Felix and NMRRefine for macromolecular NMR. Our ideal candidate will
possess a Ph.D. in chemistry, biophysics or related field with a minimum
of 3 years experience. S/he will be familiar with assignment of proteins
and/or nucleic acids and macromolecular structure determination and will
be proficient in programming in C, C++ and FORTRAN in a UNIX
environment. Knowledge of data processing algorithms and familiarity
with DGII, X-PLOR and/or DISCOVER a plus.

We offer a dynamic, fun and flexible work environment.  Our San Diego
headquarters is located 15 minutes north of downtown San Diego in the
beautiful San Diego Tech Center, with facilities that include a complete
fitness center, swimming pool, outdoor sport facilities, and a Karl
Strauss Brewery set in tranquil Japanese garden surroundings.
Opportunities are also available in our European headquarters in
Cambridge UK and in our U.S. & European field offices.

Join us and enjoy excellent compensation plans & benefits.  We offer
outstanding opportunities for growth.  Please submit resumes via e-mail
to; jobs at msi.com or fax/mail to; Gina Gonzalez, Corporate Recruiter MSI
9685 Scranton Rd. San Diego, CA 92121. Fax; (619) 458-0136 EOE/AA.
Become a part of tomorrow by joining MSI today!

Take a look at the current career making opportunities within our
dynamic, growing, team-oriented company @ www.msi.com.

Gina N. Gonzalez
Corporate Recruiter
Molecular Simulations Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: 619/799-5311  FAX: 619/458-0136

"To be somebody, a woman does not have to be more like a man,
but has to be more of a woman......"

For exciting CAREER OPPORTUNITIES please visit our Career Site at
 unless stated otherwise, everything in the above message is personal opinion
 and nothing in it is an official statement of molecular simulations inc.