arsenate topology and parameter files

Mark Banfield m.banfield at
Wed Apr 22 04:43:32 EST 1998

Dear Diao,

There must be loads of crystal structures in the Cambridge Structural
Database containing arsenate, which will obviously give you some
I suggest that you go take a look. For introduction see:

You can then use XPLO2D (Uppsala) to get XPLOR parameter and topology

If you have any problems getting hold of the co-ordinates, drop me and
email and I'll retrieve them for you from the database and mail you

Mark Banfield @ the University of Bristol, UK