experimental phases in CNS

jing at ORION.CMC.UAB.EDU jing at ORION.CMC.UAB.EDU
Mon Aug 10 13:48:33 EST 1998

Hi, I have a question on how to input experimental phases
into CNS v0.3. The phases came from DMMULTI, which didn't output
HL coefficients, but the mlhl target in CNS seems to take
only the HL coefficients. Shall I get the HL coefficients
from some other programs, or is there a way to do it in CNS?
How can I determine the wp as in X-PLOR v3.851? And, what are
the advantages in using HL coefficients rather than phases?
Thanks for any comments and advices!

Holly Jing