disulfide bridge conformations

Patrick J. Loll loll at PHARM.MED.UPENN.EDU
Tue Dec 8 09:55:43 EST 1998

>Dear x-plor users,
>     I have finished the 3-D structure of a peptide with disulfide
>>bridges...what is the defination of the two kind of conformations of

I believe there are more like 8 families of disulfide(phide) conformations.
See Srinivisan et al,  Int. J. Peptide Protein Res 36: 147-155 (1990)

Patrick J. Loll, Ph. D.                             (215) 898-1294
Department of Pharmacology                     FAX: (215) 573-2236
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
3620 Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6084  USA

loll at pharm.med.upenn.edu