"automated iterative assignment scheme, using a suite of Xplor additions"

Dr. Florence Stahura flo at STANZI.BMSC.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Jan 20 14:47:52 EST 1998

Hi,

I am writing to you because I am currently refining an NMR structure
using  X-plor.
In order to improve the structures that are already "accepted",
I am considering adding constraints, using noesy peaks that I rejected earlier,
using the strategy  described in Kemmink et al., 1996, Biochemistry, 35:24,
7684 as "automated iterative assignment scheme, using a suite of Xplor
additions" (Kharrat at al., 1995; M. Nilges, unpublished results).

I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know if these
"xplor-additions" are available and where I could find more information
about it !

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Florence Stahura